Assam Land Record/ Dharitri Assam Land Records
You can see Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni, Land Records and all the information about the property of the land and the real owner of the land online. These documents are important evidence of the legal status of the property. This topography is known by many names in different places such as land records, agricultural documents, farm map, land details, accounts. Jamabandi registers each village separately in the Revenue Department. Interested beneficiaries in the state who want to get complete details of ILRMS Assam land records can visit the online Official Portal.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
Benefits of Jamabandi or Land Records Online Account
• Through this account you can find out the real owner of the property.
• Through this facility, you can avoid the inhabitant of your land using a certified copy.
• Rights records can protect landowners from future legal troubles.
What is in the Assam Land Record?
• Mutation number
• Land survey no
• Type of irrigation
• Change of ownership
• The area of the earth
• Information about crops planted during the last agricultural period
• Soil types
Assam Land Records online Process/ Jamabandi Certificate
✓ First of all, the applicant should visit the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
✓ On this home page, you need to register in the portal for the certificate. On this home page you will see the sign in option, you need to click on this option.
✓ After clicking on the option, the first page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the Create Account option. After clicking on this option, the next page will be opened, on this page you will have to fill in all the information asked for registration like name, email address, mobile number etc.
✓ After filling in all the information, you need to click on the save button. After successful registration the activation link will be sent to the registered mail id. Click on it, your account will be activated.
✓ After this you need to login. To log in, enter your username and password and log in. After logging in to the portal, select the option you want to and fill necessary information.
✓ After this, you can save and save all the recorded details by clicking on the Next button.
Also Read: Assam Ration Card Status
Assam Land Records Status
• You can check the status of the application through the Assam e District Portal.
• You can download the digitally signed Land Holding Certificate from this portal. Provide the certificate number and click on the Submit button.
• After verifying all the details in the certificate, download a copy of the rights record.
Assam Land Record Manual Process Through CSC Center
• First you have to go to the CSC center with all your documents and a copy of the application and submit the application in the prescribed format.
• After this, you have to provide land details like Revenue Village Number, Name Lease Number, Lease Number, Land Class, others information and area to apply for the certificate.
• In order to process the landholder certificate, the CSC operator must take the applicable fees and issue the same. The applicants will then receive a receipt slip along with the reference number from the CSC operator.
• The request for a certificate copy of the Assam Land Record will then be done online by the Assam Revenue Department.
• Application status will be updated via SMS.
• After Successful process of the land certification online they will send an application to the Supervisor for certification.
• After verification, a certified copy of the Jamabandi request will be approved by the relevant authority.
• When the request for Jamabandi is accepted, an SMS of acceptance will be sent to your registered mobile number.
• Next, give the application number to the CSC officer and get a certified copy of the land.
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme
Assam Land Records Official Website
Through official website the applicants can avail different services such as
certificate copy of Jamabandi Bhulekh, Khasra Khatowni, Land Record Status , Jamabandi certificate etc online.
The official website: http://onlineedistrict.amtron.in/