Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF | Arunodoi Scheme Apply Online | Orunodoi Scheme Registration Form | Beneficiry List Download Online
In this article, today we will share with you and readers new information about the Assam Orunodoi Scheme launched by the Government of Assam for the year 2021. Details about Assam Orunodoi Scheme,
application procedure, eligibility criteria, benefits are given in this article. The purpose of the plan and in particular how the scheme will be implemented to protect the rights of the residents of Assam. In this article, we have shared every detail of the scheme for your information.
Orunodoi Scheme 2021
The state government of Assam is all set to go with the Orunodoi scheme from October 2, 2020, with the aim of providing financial assistance to about 17 lakh families in the state. According to Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sharma. Every month 1730 eligible families are given Rs 830 to buy food basics. The Orunodoi scheme is Assam’s largest direct benefit transfer scheme, benefiting 15,000 to 17,000 families per assembly voting population. Confirmation of recipients will start from August 17, 2020. The determination of recipients to begin from August 17, 2020. They will get the sum on the main day of consistently, beginning from October 2020.
Objective Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The main objective of the Assam Orunodoi scheme is to implement various services in the state of Assam. Beneficiaries of Assam Orunodoi Yojana are provided with various benefits. The main objective of the concerned authorities is to help all the residents of Assam to live a happy life without any financial difficulties. As we all know that Assam is a small state and many people there are suffering from financial crisis, this scheme will end all those financial crises for the poor families.
Overview of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
- An amount of Rs 2800 crore has been reserved for the scheme, under which Rs 10 lakh is to be given through DBT to 27 lakh helpless families every year.
- Rs. 830 which means Rs. Extra income per year. 10,000 to poor families.
- Rs 25 lakh per school will be given to 200 grade schools on pilot cause for foundation reform.
- The Government of Assam is going to provide free clean napkins to the girls in government and government aided schools from VI to XII.
- Apart from these, the Assam government has launched the Sarba Mega DBT scheme from August 17 and the selection of beneficiaries will start from the field level advisory panel.
- The bus adopts a plan that guarantees women the right use of the family.
To apply for the scheme you will have to follow the eligibility criteria is as follows-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The total household income of the applicant for this scheme is Rs. 2 lakhs per annum.
- Preference will be given to households with a particularly disabled nominee, widow / divorce / unmarried woman / divorced woman, especially members of the disabled household.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
Assam Orunodoi Scheme selection process started from August 17, 2020. Under this scheme this amount is transferred to the beneficiaries’ women through direct bank transfer method. This amount will be transferred every year for the next five years. Under this scheme, recurrences are given to disabled / widows / divorcees / married / divorced or disabled women. The following procedure will be followed for selection of beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme: –
- First, the Gram Panchayat, the Gram Mandali Development Committee and the urban local bodies make the initial selection based on the eligibility options.
- The Gram Panchayat, Gram Mandali Development Committee and urban local bodies prepare a checklist of beneficiaries.
- The checklist is forwarded by the Gram Panchayat, VCDC, and ULB and is bound by the LIC wise Member Secretary DLMC.
- The checklist is then placed before the district level monitoring committee for priority selection.
- The district level oversight committee will then carry the pie and finalize the list of applicants based on the pie carry teria.
Pirority Beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
Application Procedure Of Orunodoi Scheme
The applicant should be well aware of the criteria of the application and apply for the scheme before the last date of registration-
- Applicants wishing to apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme should first visit the official website.
- Now on the home page of the official website, you will find the application form pdf option
- Download the application form and fill up the Orunodoi Scheme application form with all the required details.
- Attach the required documents along with the application form and submit it to the concerned department.