Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record
The government has recently developed this Bhulekh portal to help the citizens of the state to inspect land across the state of Odisha. Also, the government has launched this service because every time citizens have to fill up an application to have their officers inspected in the state of Odisha and inspect their land. Through this method of checking land records online, citizens can check their ROR documents. All citizens of the state now have a map view of their land.
Overview Of Bhulekh Odisha
Name : Bhulekh Portal
Launched by : Government of Odisha state
Beneficiaries : Residents of Odisha state
Objective : Providing online land records
Official website : http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in
Benefits of Bhunaksha Odisha Portal
The main advantage of the portal is the availability of land records online. As we all know, we can not go to the government office to pick up all the documents, so the online portal will help us to take a printout of our documents and then continue our work in government offices without wasting time. Apart from this, the availability of maps is a major advantage for the perspective of the citizens of the state of Odisha.
Online ROR document
ROR documents are documents that attach the name of the real owner of the land. This document is required if you want to sell your land. In addition, the ROR document is with the Odisha Government Revenue and Disaster Management. In it, you have all the important information about that land, name of the owners, history of the land, price of the land etc. In addition to land ownership, the ROR describes the agricultural aspect of the land and also about it.
The following documents required while applying for the ROR documents:-
- Voter ID as a proof of Identify
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card as a proof of Address
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income certificate
Application Process Of ROR
To apply for ROR documents, you should follow the general steps given below: –
- First, visit the District Revenue Office.
- Ask for applications from the office.
- Fill in the form.
- Attach documents.
- Submit the application form.
- You will be given a receipt.
- Keep it safe.
- Will be verified.
- Finally, a certified copy of the ROR is provided.
Checking ROR Documents
✓ If you want to check your documents then follow the simple steps given below:-
✓ First, click on this Official Website link
✓ Click on “Select Location for ROR” section
• RI circle
✓ Three options will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Khatiyan” Option
- Select Khaiyan from the dropdown list.
- Plot number-
- Choose the “Plot” option
- Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
- Click on the “Tenant” option
- Select the tenant names
- Click on the “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your preference.
- Finally, the ROR will appear.
- Take a printout for future use
Procedure To Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map
To check the Map, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the Official Website link given here
- Click on the “Map View” tab.
- The Map page will be displayed.
- Select your district
- Click on the submit button.
- Select the Plot number
- The information about the plot will display.
Procedure to Get Tahsil Info
- Now you have to click on the Tahsil Info link
- You will be redirected to another website
- Here you have to select your district and tahsil
- Now you have to click on go
- The information related to your tahsil will be on your screen
- Procedure to download Odisha bhulekh app
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile phone
- Now in the search box, you have to enter Odisha bhulekh
- A list will be displayed in front of you
- From this list, you have to click on the top result
- Now you have to click on install
- Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your mobile phone.