Today under this article, we will provide our readers with all the information about Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme for the year 2020. In this article, we will share eligibility criteria, list of beneficiaries, application procedure, benefits, features and all with readers. Other details of the Biju Pakka Ghar scheme that will benefit all our readers if they want to implement themselves under the Biju Pakka Ghar scheme by the year 2020. In this article, you will learn about each and every relevant information plan.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar
The Chief Minister of Odisha has launched the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana to provide houses to all the beneficiaries living in Kucha Ghar by the state. Through the implementation of this scheme, pucca houses will be provided to all the people who are still living in Kutcha houses. Under the Biju Pakka Ghar scheme, all the beneficiaries are provided with a number of benefits, one of which is the main benefit of the housing facility, which is provided almost free of cost.
Overview Of The Scheme
To apply for Biju Pukka Ghar, all the applicants should keep in mind the following eligibility criteria: –
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the State of Odisha.
- The application must be financially vulnerable.
- The applicant must live in a raw house.
- Must not own any pucca home in application state.
The applicants need the following documents are required if you are applying for the Biju pucca Ghar Yojana in the year 2020-21-
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar 2020-21
To apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2021, you need to follow these simple steps: –
- Visit the official website for the application form.
- Fill in the relevant information asked in the application form
- Attach the documents in question.
- Click on the Submit button.
Process To Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
To check the list of beneficiaries under Biju Pakki Ghar Yojana 2020-21, you should follow the general steps given below –
- First, go to the official website
- Click on the Beneficiary List option.
- You will be given 4 options to find your beneficiary.
- Click on the option you want.
- Under the option you want, fill in the details below.
- After filling in the details, the complete list of beneficiaries will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a screenshot of the inventory or take a printout for future use.
Applicants may contact toll free number 155-237 to reslove any queries.
Also Read : Education , Exam, Admission, Sarkari Results, Recruitment, Govt Job, Latest News , Sarkari Yojana ,