Ikhedut Portal Application Status | Registration Online | Gujrat
Today is the time of modern agriculture. In ancient times, people farmed by traditional methods and crops produced very little. Also, farmers have no prior knowledge of temperature and weather conditions. Farmers can only do one type of farming because they do not know the types of farming and their methods, but as the agricultural status quo has increased in today’s era, the government has made the farmers aware of the new I different types of farming methods. I know about technology in agriculture. The Government of Gujarat has launched a scheme to create awareness among the farmers and to help them with new methods and type of farming.
The Government of Gujarat has launched several schemes for the welfare of farmers. The Gujarat Ikhud Portal provides information on various schemes launched by the Government of Gujarat for farmers. This is an online portal where farmers can find information on agriculture, animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, land and water conservation. With the help of this portal farmers can apply for any scheme.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Benefits
1. This portal is an online and single window online portal for getting information about various schemes.
2. Farmers do not have to worry about information about the schemes and they do not have to go to different departments to apply for the schemes.
3. As there is no middle man in this portal, it is possible to apply for the scheme easily and quickly through this portal.
4. This portal is available 24X7 to farmers. The farmer can apply at any time on this portal.
5. This portal helps in knowing the market value of various commodities.
Eligibility for this Scheme
1. Residence in Gujarat: The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
2. The applicant must be a farmer and have at least one acre of agricultural land.
3. The benefit of this scheme will not be given if the land is on lease.
4. The applicant should have a bank account linked to the Aadhaar card.
5. Approval should be given by an officer after examining all the documents.
Documents Required for Registration of Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
Voter id Card
Bank Account Details.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Online Registration
1. You need to visit the official website of the Gujarat Ikhedut portal:
2. Then you have to click on the Schemes/plans and it will show different agriculture schemes given below:
a. Schemes of farming.
b. Land and Water Conservation.
c. Animal Husbandry Plans
d. Horticulture Plans
e. Fisheries Plans
f. Plans to promote organic farming.
g. Godown Scheme
h. Assistant Plans of Gausewa and Gauchar Development Board
i. Godown Assistance Scheme for Credit Co-operative Societies
j. Biogas Plans
3. You need to choose any of these plans according to your query.
4. When you will click on the link a webpage will open on the screen.
5. The webpage will confirm to the registered farmer or not.
6. If new farmers then click on the new applicant option.
7. The application form opens.
8. Now fill all the details related to name, area, location, Aadhaar card number, mobile number, land details, ration card details.
9. Now fill captcha code and click on submit
Ikhedut Portal portal Application Status
1. Go to the website of the Ikhedut Yojana Portal Online.
2. Click on the application status.
3. Now select the type of plan and receipt number or application number
4. Click on view application status than the status will be shown on screen.
How to Apply For the Tractor Subsidy on Ikhedut Portal?
1. The farmers will get a 25% subsidy or Rs.45,000 for 40 horsepower tractor.
2. For 60 HSP tractor, the farmer will get 25% or Rs.60,000 for it.
3. The farmers can apply for any ongoing schemes in the portal.
What facilities are available on ikhedut portal?
The farmers will get all the information on this single portal such as
#1. This portal helps in knowing the market value of various commodities.
#2. This portal is available 24X7 to farmers. The farmer can apply at any time on this portal.
#3. The farmers only need to visit this portal and apply for all the schemes which have been launched for the farmers of Gujrat.