Kalia Yojana in Odisha | KALIA Scheme Details 2020
Kalia Yojana in Odisha: Apply for Kalia Yojana @kalia.co.in or kalia.odisha.gov.in . The Odisha Government launched this scheme on 21st December, 2018.
The Government Gazette was published by the Authority of Department of Agriculture & Farmers’ Empowerment on 22nd December, 2018. This is a package for farmers welfare. The name of the scheme is KALIA. The beneficiary can check the final list of KALIA Yojana through the official website only. It is very easy to check the list of KALIA beneficiary from the official website through computer or mobile device. Just you need to follow few steps to check the list.
All about KALIA Yojana is given below…
Brief Information about KALIA Yojana
Name of the Scheme: KALIA
Initiated by : CM (Mr. Naveen Patnaik) Government of Odisha
Launch Date: 21st December, 2018
Gazette Published : 22nd December,2018
Beneficiary : Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers .
Scheme Type : State Govt Scheme
KALIA Yojana Helpline : 1800-572-1122
KALIA BARTA Miss call no: 08061174222
Official Website: kalia.co.in
KALIA Yojana Full Form :
The full form of the scheme KALIA is – Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA).
The beneficiary of the scheme KALIA can be Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers.
Key Features of KALIA Yojana:
The Odisha Government launched KALIA scheme for the welfare of Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to every small and marginal farmers so that they can buy seeds, fertilizer and labour for their cultivation. The Government wants to ensure that the farmers don’t fall again into the debt trap.
The scheme has been divided into five parts as following…
1. Support to Cultivators for Cultivation : Every small and marginal farmers will be benefited by this financial assistance. Under this financial assistance, they will be provided financial help of Rs. 5000 per farm family per season. In a year they will get Rs. 10000 for Kharif and Rabi. This amount will be credited to their account for purchasing seeds, fertilizer, labour and other materials for cultivation.
2. Support to Landless Agricultural Households: The people who don’t have land but they are daily wage labour. They can not live properly with their low wages. They can rear goat, sheep, poultry, farming, bee keeping, fishery etc. The Landless households will come under this scheme.
They can choose any of the livelihood activities such as goat, sheep rearing, poultry farming ,bee keeping, fishery etc.
These households will be given Rs.12500 per family.
3. Financial Assistance to Vulnerable Households: The agriculture households who are vulnerable will avail this benefit. The households who are unable to continue cultivation or livelihood activities due to old age or disability or disease will get this financial assistance. These vulnerable Cultivators or Landless Agricultural labour’s will be given Rs. 10000 per family.
4. Life Insurance for Cultivators & Land less Agricultural Labours: To reduce the uncertainty of the Cultivators and Land less Agricultural Labours Odisha Government launched life Insurance scheme under KALIA Yojana.
The beneficiary will get an insurance cover of two lakhs rupees. They have to give a premium of 330 rupees annually. Half of the premium will be given by the government. The age limit must be between 18 to 50.
Similarly personal accident insurance cover of Rs. 200000/- will be provided by LIC at annual premium Rs.12/- for all savings account holder between 18 to 50 years. Here also Government of Odisha will bear half of the premium of Rs.6/-. The government also bear full annual premium of Rs.12/- of those people whose age is between 51 to 70 years.
5. Interest Free Crop Loans: The Government of Odisha will also provide interest Free Crop Loans up to Rs.50,000/- to reduce the pressure of the farmers.
Kalia Yojana List:
To know the beneficiary list of KALIA scheme you have to go official website @kalia.co.in or kalia.odisha.gov.in. Then you have to follow few steps to download kalia Yojana List.
Step #1 : Go to official website : kalia.odisha.gov.in or kalia.co.in
Step #2: Click on the three line menu on the right side as shown below and then click on the beneficiary list.
Step #3: Then Select your district name, Block name and GP name and click on ‘view’ button. After that you will see PDF link with village name.
Step #4: At last click on the link PDF link and give a captcha code as shown below and download it.
After downloading you can check kalia id, father name,gender to confirm your name in the kalia Yojana List.
KALIA Yojana Online Apply | Kalia Grievance Application Procedure : For online KALIA Grievance Application go to official website.
✓ Then click on the ‘ Online Grievance Application Form’ .
✓ After that you will see a new page. You have to click on the proceed button as shown below.
✓ Then fill up the form with correct information.
✓ After filling up the online form, submit it.
✓ Finally you will get a token number. Write down the number for future reference.
Track KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status: You can track kalia Yojana application status easily.
✓ Just go to official website.
✓ Click on Online Grievance Application Form’
✓ Then on the right side above you will see track grievance application status. Click on the link.
✓ Give your token number.
Kalia Yojana Helpline number : Are you facing any problem regarding to kalia Yojana, Kalia Yojana application status, kalia Yojana list? You can contact with the official by dialing the following number.
KALIA Yojana Helpline Number : 1800-572-1122