To help all the landless farmers in Odisha, the concerned authorities have launched the Odisha Balaram Yojana. The main objective of the scheme is to help all landless farmers in the state of Odisha. In this article, we have discussed every detail about the scheme so that you have no problem in applying. In this article, we discuss eligibility criteria, important dates and scheme details about the scheme. We also mentioned the step process of applying for the scheme.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2020-21
The Odisha government has come forward with a Rs 1,040 crore rural loan for the Balaram scheme for landless rankers who are currently unemployed due to a coronavirus case. About seven lakh landless farmers will benefit under the scheme in the next two years. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathi has directed the authorities to give agricultural loans to landless agricultural land through Joint Liability Meetings (JLGs). IMAGE will make arrangements to implement this plan at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) makes arrangements at the field level. Parks Secretary Saurabh Garg said the landless ranks would get credit through JLG. Goes as social insurance.
Objective of Odisha Balaram Yojana
The target behind the Odisha Balaram scheme is Rs. 1.6 lakh for each JLG farmer facing problems due to COVID 19 outbreak.
Aspirants need the following documents to seek application under this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size image
Details Of Balaram Yojana
Implementation Of The Scheme
- The plan is a joint venture between the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Agricultural experts implement the program at the field level. There are 7000 units of various banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban areas.
- Around 70,000 gatherings will get ranch advances. Each gathering will involve five landless ranchers who will get the most extreme Rs 1.60 lakh credit.
- The state government is focused on giving agricultural loans to seven lakh landless rankers in the next two years.
- Through this plan, the genuine field-level rural exercises will have credit inflow of around Rs.1040 crores.
Benefits Of Balaram Yojana
- The main benefit of the scheme is that about seven lakh landless farmers will benefit under the scheme in the next two years.
- The plan was developed in collaboration with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- There are about 7000 shares of various banks and PACS in regional and semi-urban areas for the benefit of farmers.
- The Institute of Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) are the individual nodal agencies for the implementation of the scheme at the state and territorial levels.
Farmer must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession
- A Farmer must not own any land
The applicant should follow the following application procedure while applying for the scheme: –
- Click on the official website link given here
- When you enter the website homepage, click on the Apply Online
- A new webpage will appear on your screen.
- You will see the application form
- Fill out the application form
- Enter your personal details
- Upload your documents.
- Click on the Submit button