Odisha Labour Card List 2020-21
The B&OCW (RE & CS) Act was established for the management and state of the building and other construction workers. It is their well-being, well-being and government support measures and beyond. The B&OCWW SES Act mandates that the duty and classification of cess be adjusted at the expense of development work so that the Orissa Building and other Staff Workers Welfare Board expand the assets required to provide government assistance benefits to development workers. Could not. Created by the government.
Overview Of Odisha Labour Card
Name : Odisha Labour Card List 2020-21
Launched by : Orisha Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board
Beneficiaries :Construction Workers
Objective : Providing incentive benefits
Official website :
Objectives Of The Scheme
The government has several objectives in implementing the Odisha Labor Card: –
- Inspection of Security proportions of Manufacturing plants and Boilers and Organization of Processing plants and Boilers Acts and Rules.
- Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers, as E.S.I.
- Employment and Professional Direction to the Adolescent.
- Adjudication of Mechanical Issues.
- Child Work Government assistance.
Benefits In Odisha Labour Card
The following benefits are provided to the people while applying for the Odisha labour card in the year 2020:-
- Assistance in case of an accident
- Death Benefit
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Maternity Benefit
- Loans and advances for construction of the house
- Financial Assistance for skill up-gradation
- Education Assistance
- The assistance of the purchase of working tools
- The assistance of marriage of two dependant girl children of the beneficiary
- Assistance for funeral expenses
The applicant should meet the following eligibility criteria while applying for Odisha Labor Card: –
- The applicant should reside in Odisha
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- An applicant must be under 60 years of age.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Certificate issued by government medical officers
- Employment certificate
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size images
Number of beneficiaries
The following beneficiaries are included in different districts of Odisha. If you click on the number, you will also get the list of beneficiaries: –
District Name No Of Beneficiaries
Procedure to Download Odisha Labour Card List
If you want to check the list of beneficiaries of Odisha Shramik Card, you should follow the general procedure given below: –
- First, go to the official website of Odisha Labor Card.
- On the homepage, click on the Report option
- Beneficiary information by district will appear on your screen.
- Select your district.
- A detailed list is displayed on your screen.
Employment Exchange Registration
If you want to register yourself at the employment exchange of Odisha state you may follow the few steps given below:-
- The applicant should visit the concerned employment exchange office.
- The applicant should apply for registration through Form X-I.
- The following documents must be submitted-
- Marksheets and other original documents
- School Leaving Certificate
- Photocopy of certificate and mark sheet of matriculation.
- Photocopy of mark sheet along with a certificate of +2
- Mark sheet along with a certificate of graduation
- Post-graduation certificate and mark sheet.
- Photocopy of Experience certificate
- Photocopy of Residential proof.
- Service certificate of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister (in case of Government service holder) if residing outside of native districts.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- PH certificate (if any).
- Passport size photograph.
- Clearance certificate
Procedure to Apply For Odisha Labour Card
To apply for various purposes under Odisha Labor Card, applicants should follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Go to the download option available in the menu bar from the home page
- A new page will appear where you can get the registration form or click directly on the link below
- Download and print the form
- Fill in all the required information in application form
- Marital status
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth/ age
- Details of family member
- Bank account details etc.
- Affix your recent photograph and attach the necessary documents with it.
- Submit the application form along with registration fee of Rs. 20 to the nearest department office.
For any query you may contact on Phone or Fax+91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013/ 155335 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Labour helpline number: 155368