In this article, today we will share with you all the important aspects of Odisha Prerana Scholarship, the authority initiated by the respective Odisha Government and as the Welfare Officer for Students of Backward Caste and Class. In this article, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, required documents and step-by-step process to apply for the 2020 and 2021 Scholarship. We also share a list of important dates to keep in mind when applying for a scholarship.
Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2020-21
Scholarship grants are government assistance to all poor and needy students who cannot investigate on their own. The Government of Odisha is constantly announcing various grant schemes for all classes in the state like SC / ST / OBC / General / Minority. The government provided financial assistance for his subsequent examinations as he did not have to pay the scholarship in cash. So those waiting for the right scholarship scheme can apply now right before its deadline.
Overview of Prerana Scholarship
Categories Of Groups
The following groups have been categorised by the concerned authorities to avail the benefits of the scholarship by the students:-
Incentive under the Prerana Scholarship
The following incentives are available when you apply for the PERNA Scholarship in the year 2020: –
There is a 100% course fee reimbursement for General Courses.
Rs.28500 / – will be given for technical
Also, a monthly maintenance amount is provided to all students.
The following benefits are offered for courses in different groups –
The applicant should meet the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Prarna Scholarship Scheme: –
- The applicant should be residing in the state of Odisha.
- The applicant belongs to backward classes.
- The annual household income of the applicant should be as follows-
- In case of SC / ST students, the income is Rs. 2,50,000 / -.
- In the case of OBC / SBC students, the income is Rs. 1,50,000 / – should not be exceeded.
- In the case of ABC students, the income is Rs. Not to exceed Rs. 1,00,000 / –
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% marks in the previous examination.
The candidate need the following documents are required while applying for the Prerana scholarship:-
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
Prerana Scholarship 2020-21 Apply Online
To apply for the Prawn Scholarship, you must follow the general procedure given below: –
- First, visit the official website of the scholarship offered here
- On the homepage, in the upper right corner, click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- And if you already have your own ‘Student Application ID’ and Password ‘.
- If you are not registered, click on the ‘New Students: Please Register Yourself’
- A new webpage will appear on your screen.
- Suggestions are displayed on your screen.
- Read them carefully.
- Fill in all academic and personal details
- Fill in all the bank account details
- Click on the Submit button
- Take a printout of the form.
Also Read : Education , Exam, Admission, Sarkari Results, Recruitment, Latest News , Sarkari Yojana ,