In this article, we have described step by step Application Process, Eligibility criteria, benefits, documents, and beneficiary list of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the scheme on 24th June 2020. Under this scheme, the poor woman will get benefits. The government decided to give financial assistance of Rs.15000 annually to each woman for 5 years. So, the beneficiary will get the total amount of Rs. 75000 in five years.
Details of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Scheme Type : State Government
Scheme Name : YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Launched by: Andhra Pradesh Government
Beneficiary: Women of AP
Objective: To provide financial help.
Scheme amount: 15000/-
Duration: 5 years.
Official Website: navasakam.ap.gov.in
The objective of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The objective of the scheme is to empower the poor woman of AP by providing financial assistance of Rs.75000 at the rate of Rs.15000 per annum. So, it is a very good scheme for women.
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
1. This scheme is announced to empower Kapu Community Women above 45 years of age.
2. It will enhance the livelihood and living standards of Kapu Women.
3. The beneficiary will get a Financial Assistance Of Rs. 75,000 from March 2020 To March 2024.
4. They will get Rs. 15,000 Per Annum for 5 years.
5. For transparency the amount will be deposited directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have the following eligibility criteria to avail of this scheme. Check the eligibility criteria
1. The applicants must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
2. Only Women belonging to the Kapu community can apply for the scheme
3. The age limit of the applicants should be between 45 to 60 years.
4. The applicant must belong to BPL.
5. Applicants whose Family member is a Government employee or pensioner is not eligible to apply.
6. The Family should not have its own 4 wheeler personal car.
7. But those applicants whose family possess a Taxi, Auto, Tractors can apply for the scheme.
8. No family member should pay income tax.
9. The total family income of the applicants must be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
10. The applicant’s families’ total land holding must be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
11. In urban areas the family of the applicants who own no property or less than 750 sqft will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
12. The applicants should have an active bank account.
Documents Required for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The applicants should have the following documents to be eligible for the scheme.
✓Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
✓Bank Account/ Pass Book
✓Residential Proofs Required
✓Kapu Nestham Application Form
✓Passport Size Photos
✓Education Qualification Certificate
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020
If you want to apply for the scheme, you have to follow the few steps mentioned below.
Step #1: You need to click on the Official Website link given here.
Step #2: On the homepage, you have to click on the download tab
Step #3: Then a new page will display on your screen
Step #4: After that, you have to click on the download link of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme.
Step #5: Then the application form will display on your screen.
Step #6: Then download the application form.
Step #7: At last submit the application form.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
Applicants can see the beneficiary list of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme online. The beneficiary list is also available at the village and ward secretariat. The applicants who didn’t check the beneficiary list can check the beneficiary list by following the few steps mentioned below.
Step #1: Visit to the official website of Navasakam.
Step #2: Then you have to choose the “Know Your Secretariat” option from the menu bar
Step #3: Then search your district name
Step #4: After that click the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column opposite to district name.
Step #5: Then search your Mandal name.
Step #6: Then click the link(number given) given in the opposite column.
Step #7: Then you will see the secretariat code, secretariat name, and GP name.